Sunday 25 September 2011

Project 2B - Natural Structure (Space & Depth)

            For this assignment, I am required to produce a geometrical shape design by using natural structure as template. The design have to be colored. Below shows the process and how I come across with my own design.  
                

My draft...I am thinking of  using the earth, sun, moon and star  to design my pattern.
                                           
                                          This is my final draft.

I combine the sun, moon and star  together  inside a big circle which represents the earth. 

Testing with the color...



In the process...coloring my design.

And here it is my final work...

There are four elements around the earth which are water, air, fire and earth... The green color part represents  the leaves and at the side are waves. I use blue and red color to color the waves as I  want to show the contrast of these two color.


                                                              P.S. This two are my trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment